Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lovely Day

       Soooo... the day started off early. I went w/the hubby to his basketball class which was waaaay too early for a Saturday LoL. I used to have that class so it was good chillin w/my old Coach who was happy to congratulate us upon finding out that we were hitched and told my husband that he's been "busy" because I had a baby bump haha! School seems so different today. It feels good knowing that I've graduated but I honestly believe that the prize wasn't me finishing but me enduring and persevering till the end. I think that graduation was just the cherry on the top. It was the tedious everyday routine of trying not to give up that made me who I am today and for that I'm grateful.
  
        After some good ol' Mongolian BBQ across from school, we headed to Ikea to buy the drawers we needed for the arrival of our new baby. I'm so blessed to be married to a great handyman because then I don't have to pay the Ikea guys to set anything up LoL. My poor husband got overworked today. The drills Coach Rocky makes us do in class ain't a piece of cake. He's funny AND serious at the same time. Furthermore, he had to carry those boxes from Ikea and they're no joke either especially in the drizzle.

       After some bumps and bruises, we finally got at least half done in our room. All of the baby's clothes are organized with those cute super convenient drawer dividers LoL. I realized that the main focus of our lives now is the baby and I definitely had to cut down on the purses, clothes, etc LoL. I usually don't like giving stuff away thinking that I could still wear them but this time I had no choice. I may be the queen but there's a new princess coming =)

       I still have lots to do, I just thought I'd take a breather while the hubby arranges his stuff. Anyways, today was productive and there's no better feeling than knowing I can cross out a few things on my to do list. ^__^

God bless.