Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Eureka!

So... I was supposed to go to my doctor's appointment today but the day started off pretty exhausting so I just decided to reschedule for tomorrow. Besides, I'm bout to pop any second now and that's all that matters LoL. Anyways, the cable guy dropped by to fix our internet/cable connections and took forevvvver! He looked like Mario from the Mario Brothers and was such a slow poke. I honestly didn't know why he took that long. I was falling asleep on the couch so I put the channel on Fresh Prince. This fooh changed it to some Spanish home shopping network of some sort. It's like uhmmm hellloo?! I'm trying NOT to fall asleep cuz you's taking tooo damn long! So he finally left and the hubby came home... Thank God. While I was waiting for Cyril to come home, I was looking around our bedroom and commending myself for doing such a good job "re-decorating" since our baby girl's going to arrive soon. However, I wasn't fully satisfied with the way I arranged my dresser. It's a four drawer chest and it's not too tall which is perfect for my portable oval mirror but I just wasn't super happy with the way I arranged my jewellery on top of the dresser. So, me being the Interior Designer that I am went online and looked up ideas LOL. I mean, I already know what I wanted to do, I was just looking up the cheapest places where I can buy the shelves/hangers/knobs that I want to add on to my little corner. My baby's corner is pretty much completed, I just have to bring out all the boxes of diapers that we got from the shower and put it where it's not going to crowd our space. Pretty much anywhere but in our bedroom LOL. We're already pretty packed as it is which is why I had to do a general cleaning/disposing. Geeeze! I never had to get rid of so much stuff as I did these past couple of weeks!... all because of a BABY hahaha! Little spoiled brat who's not even here yet.

Anyways, as I was browsing on HGTV.com and APARTMENTTHERAPHY.com, I realized that instead of me just rambling on and on about everyday stuff, I can put this blog into better use and add decorating ideas and advice! Not just from those websites but from yours truly as well. I don't know if I should turn this blog into just that but maybe there's another website that will enable me to upload pictures easier? Hmmmm... maybe I'll turn my tumblr into a Home Design Page where I can express myself freely and critique certain trends. Actually, my tumblr's been stagnant for a while now. I still go on it and reblog posts but maybe from here on out I'll just make it into a fashion/Home Design exclusive. EUREKA!

Alriiiighty, till next time.
God bless <3